JANUARY'S BEST DISPLAYS OF THE MONTH
At Snooper we understand the importance of a great in-store execution that benefits manufacturers, retailers and shoppers. We also believe inspiration doesn’t only come from what your direct competitors do but from other categories as well.
?? This is why, each month, our Snoopers report hundreds of in-store activations that caught their attention and vote for the ‘best activation’.
- In January, SMITH’S won our contest by leveraging Australia Day as key activation theme.
- It was followed by SAN PELLEGRINO and it’s amazing Scooter display!
- FANTASTIC NOODLES scored the 3rd place with their creative Chicken noodles bin.
- Special mention as well for FERRERO, reported as the most visible manufacturer this month!
We hope these photos will inspire you for your next promotions!
A FEW INSIGHTS
Our monthly ‘Best Activation’ report also sheds light on consumer-centric insights to help you drive high ROI on your in-store investments – here are some of our favourites for January:
- The Fresh & Deli area is a ‘hot’ location when it comes to capturing shoppers attention, with >20% of ‘best displays’ spotted in this section
- Your shoppers want to have fun while shopping and ‘creativity concept‘ chosen for your activation matters more to your shoppers than display size or location
- Stand-alone displays significantly drive conversion with 80% occasional shoppers declaring they would buy the product on the display they selected as ‘best activation of the month’
?? We would also love to add your questions to our next monthly report so feel free to reach out to me to contribute to the survey!
GET FULL ACCESS
Fill in this form to get access to the full picture gallery and insights report.