Location: Sydney (no remote work)
Term: Full Time (Permanent / Not a temporary position)
VISA: Working Visa required (No working holiday visa)
Start: March 2020 (or earlier)
Would you like to join a fast growing start-up in the middle of its scaling phase? Would you like to help the most renowned brands connect directly to their shoppers to get invaluable real time data, make better sales and marketing investments and deliver higher value to their customers? Would you like to help us build the largest community of store-checkers in APAC and create extra money opportunities for millions of people? Do you want to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and Consumer Products industry?
Who we are
We want to help brands and retailers grow by delivering higher value and better in-store experience to their shoppers, while creating additional revenue opportunities for everyday people in Australia and beyond.
Our fast growing start-up has been helping some of the biggest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics – Coca-Cola, Mars, Beiersdorf, Pernod Ricard and many more.
In less than 3 years, we achieve the following milestones:
- Awarded Start-up of the year at StartCon
- Recognized as Digital Disruptor of the Retail and Consumer Products industry by the Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Selected to be part of muru-D, the Telstra accelerator
- $1M fund raising to accelerate growth
- Partner of Coca-Cola Amatil through their innovation and accelerator program, Amatil X
- 75,000 users on our Mobile App, and an increased popularity supported by the Australian media
- 55+ leading FMCG companies and retailers leveraging the power of Snooper
- An amazing team of 12 whose passion led to these fantastic results and are looking forward to the next Snooper adventures
What we do
SNOOPER is a crowdsourcing platform for brands: our community of shoppers gets paid to collect in-store data and share their experience with brands in real time through our app.
What’s in it for the brands: We are turning marketing and sales into a science – not just an art – by providing real time data analytics to brands at the lowest cost so that they can make smarter sales and marketing decisions. Brands can finally see through the eyes of their customers in real time and take actions to improve their experience in store.
What’s in it for our Snoopers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone to make money with their smartphones. Download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid!
As an Associate Consultant you will be responsible for the success of our clients campaign delivery, ensuring we provide actionable insights to the leaders of the FMCG and Retail industry.
You will be one of our ‘Data & Insights’ masters and will be in charge of making the Snooper data ‘talk’ to extract great learnings for our clients.
You will report directly to our Head of Customer Success, guaranteeing you a really steep learning curve. You will play a central role in our company, working hand in hand with the sales, community management and tech teams.
This position also offers unparalleled learning opportunities in people management as you’ll help supervise our data reviewing team.
As part of your daily duties, you will be in charge of our clients campaigns from start to end. This includes:
- Translating client needs into Snooper ‘missions’ in a way that optimises the data collection process (speed and accuracy) and that can turn data into actionable insights that answer our clients most strategic questions.
- Managing a junior customer success manager to build ‘missions’ (i.e. paid surveys) on the Snooper platform.
- Managing our data validation process and perform data integrity analyses to ensure the quality of the insights delivered to our clients (very quickly you will be responsible to manage a team of data reviewers).
- Managing client interactions to collect input and provide updates along the life of their campaign.
- Building dashboards to translate real-time data collected by shoppers into actionable insights available in real-time for our clients on the Snooper platform.
- Performing additional analyses based on specific business needs to help our clients make the most of their data.
- Monitoring campaign progress and results and take appropriate actions to meet client deliverables and deadlines.
- Share insights with our clients and present the results of their Snooper campaigns to help them make business decisions.
- Contributing to optimising our operational processes to support the company growth by developing new tools and ways to automate our product.
- Working in close relationship with our product and IT team to build the tools that will support our growth.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields (Master’s degree in business administration preferred).
- Preferred 2-4 years of professional experience.
- Excellent business sense and strong analytical skillset to help our clients extract the best insights from the data collected by our Snoopers.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Very well structured, organised and ability to multitask as you will be responsible for multiple client campaigns running in parallel.
- Very good communication skills.
- Creative thinking to translate business problems into quick and easy missions for everyday shoppers.
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy.
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture.
- Join an awarded and fast growing start-up at the beginning of our scaling stage
- Get the ability to be in the driving seat and take ownership to drive sustainable growth – you will have a very high impact on the business, immediately!
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and FMCG industry
- Get unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced organisation thanks to stage of the business and span of your responsibilities
- Enjoy a great work environment with a fun team and other perks (quarterly team offsites, regular team lunches, weekly Friday drinks and ‘Win of the Week’ celebrations,…)
- Join our team for its annual one week team retreat in Byron Bay (February 2020).
- Work from our amazing office right in the centre of the Sydney CBD (bright open space shared with great Australian start-ups, barista coffee machine, ping pong table, office bar open every Friday afternoon,…)
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the Snooper adventure
Please note that we do NOT accept candidates from recruiting firms or agencies.