Growth strategy consultant
- Location: Sydney
- Term: Full Time, 6-month externship
- VISA: Working rights in Australia
Would you like to join a fast growing start-up in the middle of its scaling phase?
Would you like to help the most renowned brands connect directly to their shoppers to get invaluable real time data, make better sales and marketing investments and deliver higher value to their customers? Would you like to help us build the largest community of store-checkers in APAC and create extra money opportunities for millions of people? Do you want to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and Consumer Products industry?
Growth strategy consultant
An exciting and brand new position that sits within our motivated, passionate and friendly Strategy and Business Development team. In this role, you will be working hand in hand with our CEO (to whom you will report directly) and lead a recently created revenue stream: the Snooper syndicated industry reports and data series.
Who we are
We want to help brands and retailers grow by delivering higher value and better in-store experience to their shoppers, while creating additional revenue opportunities for everyday people in Australia and beyond.
Our fast growing start-up has been helping some of the biggest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics – Coca-Cola, Mars, Beiersdorf, Pernod Ricard and many more.
In less than 3 years, we achieve the following milestones:
- Awarded Start-Up of the Year at StartCon
- Recognised as Digital Disruptor of the Retail and Consumer Products industry by the Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Selected to be part of muru-d, the Telstra accelerator
- $1M fund raising to accelerate growth
- Partner of Coca-Cola Amatil through their innovation and accelerator program, Amatil X
- 50,000 users on our Mobile App, and an increased popularity supported by the Australian media
- 55+ leading FMCG companies and retailers leveraging the power of Snooper
- An amazing team of 12 whose passion led to these fantastic results and are looking forward to the next Snooper adventures
What we do
SNOOPER is a crowdsourcing platform for brands: our community of shoppers gets paid to collect in-store data and share their experience with brands in real time through our app.
What’s in it for the brands: We are turning marketing and sales into a science – not just an art – by providing real time data analytics to brands at the lowest cost so that they can make smarter sales and marketing decisions. Brands can finally see through the eyes of their customers in real time and take actions to improve their experience in store.
What’s in it for our Snoopers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone to make money with their smartphones. Download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid!
- Identify the data gaps in the FMCG and Retail industry that can be solved by leveraging our on-demand shopper community;
- Design our new value proposition and frame how the ‘data series’ solution fits within our strategy and how it adds value to our clients;
- Define the prioritisation framework to target the most valuable clients and market opportunities;
- Prioritise and productise our offering of products to be released within the next 6 months as part of our ‘data series’ solution, in line with market opportunities and current data gaps;
- Design our go-to-market strategy for a prioritised set of products (client target prioritisation, pricing strategy, sales channels, supporting marketing initiatives);
- Plan product launches and support team in the delivery (e.g. design pilot with our business analysts and present insights to prospective clients).
The objective is to give you the opportunity to turn your product ideas into reality in just 6 months!
Who you are
You are a Bainie, so you’re already part of our family! ? We know you tick all the boxes below!
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to become ‘the’ expert instantly
- You have an analytical mindset, thirst for understanding customer & industry needs and the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- You can confidently and constructively challenge clients to ensure the right outcomes and value is delivered
- You are happy to work autonomously while being an amazing team member and you deeply care about people
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by results!
- Join an awarded start-up: Start up of the year and Best Mobile App start up at StartCon 2016, and recognised as Digital Disruptor of the Retail and Consumer Products industry by the Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your network and collaborate with C-level executives.
- Benefit from the muru-D network, the accelerator backed by Telstra as we had the privilege to be part of the SYD4 cohort
- Enjoy a great work environment and a fun team right in the centre of Sydney CBD (at Fishburners – Wynyard)!
- Join us for our annual team retreat in BYRON BAY where we’ll spend an entire week with the entire team!
Please apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the Snooper adventure
Or call Laurie, our founder and former Bainie, to grab a coffee and discuss this opportunity (0431189739)