Head of customer success (Operations manager)
Location: Sydney (no remote work)
Term: Full Time (Permanent / Not a temporary position)
VISA: Working Visa required (No working holiday visa)
Start: January 2020
Would you like to join a fast growing start-up in the middle of its scaling phase? Would you like to help the most renowned brands connect directly to their shoppers to get invaluable real time data, make better sales and marketing investments and deliver higher value to their customers? Would you like to help us build the largest community of store-checkers in APAC and create extra money opportunities for millions of people? Do you want to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and Consumer Products industry?
Who we are
We want to help brands and retailers grow by delivering higher value and better in-store experience to their shoppers, while creating additional revenue opportunities for everyday people in Australia and beyond.
Our fast growing start-up has been helping some of the biggest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics – Coca-Cola, Mars, Beiersdorf, Pernod Ricard and many more.
In less than 3 years, we achieve the following milestones:
- Awarded Start-up of the year at StartCon
- Recognized as Digital Disruptor of the Retail and Consumer Products industry by the Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Selected to be part of muru-D, the Telstra accelerator
- $1M fund raising to accelerate growth
- Partner of Coca-Cola Amatil through their innovation and accelerator program, Amatil X
- 75,000 users on our Mobile App, and an increased popularity supported by the Australian media
- 55+ leading FMCG companies and retailers leveraging the power of Snooper
- An amazing team of 16 whose passion led to these fantastic results and are looking forward to the next Snooper adventures
What we do
SNOOPER is a crowdsourcing platform for brands: our community of shoppers gets paid to collect in-store data and share their experience with brands in real time through our app.
What’s in it for the brands: We are turning marketing and sales into a science – not just an art – by providing real time data analytics to brands at the lowest cost so that they can make smarter sales and marketing decisions. Brands can finally see through the eyes of their customers in real time and take actions to improve their experience in store.
What’s in it for our Snoopers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone to make money with their smartphones. Download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid!
As Head of Customer Success at Snooper you will manage the team responsible for the end-to-end delivery of all client missions.
You will report directly to our CEO, guaranteeing you exposure to our most strategic topics. You will play a central role in our company, working hand in hand with the sales, data, community management and tech teams.
As part of your daily duties, you will be in charge of:
- Acting as ‘maestro’ of the team. You will be responsible to prioritise Snooper campaigns and organise team work to ensure we can provide actionable insights to our clients while meeting budget, timeline and coverage constraints.
- Translating the needs of the FMCG/Retail leaders into Snooper ‘missions’ in a way that optimises the data collection process (speed and accuracy).
- Overseeing the data analytics and insights generation process and defining the storyline behind our data. You will supervise our Customer Success Managers (Analysts) and help them build clear data dashboards so that our clients can access their insights in real-time on the Snooper platform.
- Participating to client debrief meetings. As our Insights expert, you will help our Business Development team extract and communicate valuable findings to our clients.
- Ensuring the quality, accuracy and consistency of our data. You will manage our data review team and coach them on a daily basis. You will be in charge of optimising our data review process and ensuring its robustness as we scale.
- Managing client interactions (in collaboration with the Customer Success Managers and the Business Development team). You will capture client input and provide updates along the life of their campaign. You will play a key role in meeting our outstanding customer satisfaction objectives that lead to high recontracting rates and increased customer engagement.
- Working in close collaboration with our community management team to optimise our data collection process via the Snooper crowd. You will monitor campaign progress and results and direct our team to take appropriate actions to meet client deliverables and deadlines.
- Optimising our operational processes to support the company growth by developing new tools and ways to automate our product. You will have the opportunity to work in close relationship with our product and IT team and shape our technical roadmap.
- Master’s degree in business.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Excellent business sense and strong analytical skillset to help our clients extract the best insights from the data collected by our Snoopers.
- Excellent client and people management skills.
- Very well structured, organized and ability to multitask as you will be responsible for multiple client campaigns running in parallel.
- Very good communication skills as you will be at the centre of the Snooper team.
- Creative thinking to translate business problems into quick and easy missions for everyday shoppers.
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy.
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture.
- Join an awarded and fast growing start-up in the middle of our scaling stage
- Get the ability to be in the driving seat and take ownership to drive sustainable growth – you will have a very high impact on the business, immediately!
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and FMCG industry
- Get unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced organisation thanks to stage of the business, span of your responsibilities and by being a key member of the senior team
- Enjoy a great work environment with a fun team and other perks (quarterly team offsites, regular team lunches, weekly Friday drinks and ‘Win of the Week’ celebrations,…)
- Join our team for its annual one week team retreat in Byron Bay (February 2020).
- Work from our amazing office right in the centre of the Sydney CBD (bright open space shared with great Australian start-ups, barista coffee machine, ping pong table, office bar open every Friday afternoon,…)
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the Snooper adventure
Please note that we do NOT accept candidates from recruiting firms or agencies.