Head of Operations
- Location: Sydney (no remote work)
- Term: Full Time
- Recruitment Agencies: No
- VISA: Working Visa required
Would you like to help the most renowned brands connect directly to their shoppers to get invaluable real time data and make better sales and marketing investments? Would you like to help us build the largest community of store-checkers in the world and create extra money opportunities for millions of people? Do you want to solve the biggest problem of the Retail and Consumer Products industry?
Who we are
We are a fast-growing start-up funded by a famous Australian Venture Capital fund. We are already helping some of the biggest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics – Unilever (Magnum, Dove), Heineken, Coca-Cola, Ferrero, Frucor (V Energy), Pernod Ricard (Absolute Vodka) and many more.
What we do
SNOOPER is a crowdsourcing platform for brands: our community of shoppers gets paid to collect in-store data and share their experience with brands in real time through our app.
What’s in it for the brands: We are turning marketing and sales into a science – not just an art – by providing real time data analytics to brands at the lowest cost so that they can make smarter sales and marketing decisions. Brands can finally see through the eyes of their customers in real time and take actions to improve their experience in store.
What’s in it for our Snoopers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone to make money with their smartphones. Download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid! In only a couple of months, more than 20,000 users joined the Snooper community in Australia.
We’re looking for a passionate team member to manage our Operations. You will be in charge of our results delivery process: from the mobilization of our community, the end to end management of our Snooper campaigns and the creation of the real-time insights to our clients. Our clients and app users satisfaction will fully rely on your work. We are looking for someone who wants to
- Help brands save up to $300 Billion a year by making smarter sales and marketing investments
- Provide extra money opportunities to millions of people by helping us create the largest community of store-checkers in the world
- Create the largest community of store-checkers in the world
The role: (Sydney based)
You will be the cornerstone of the team as you’ll have a 360° view on the company operations requiring close collaboration with all team members on every aspects of our platform (tech, business development, advertising, finance, community management, data validation, insights generation, …). You will be responsible to manage client campaigns end to end and ensure that our Snooper community collects actionable insights for leading brands and retailers, within time and financial constraints:
- Manage each campaign P&L by working closely with our Head of Business Development
- Coordinate and prioritize campaigns based on client deadlines and the performance of our community
- Ensure that client needs are translated into Snooper missions that are both fun to complete for our Snoopers and in line with our client data needs
- Define completion strategy for all client campaigns and ensure that results delivered maximize client satisfaction
- Provide input to our Advertising Manager to support a balanced growth on both side of our market place (clients & app users)
- Monitor campaign progress and results to meet client deliverables and deadlines, and take appropriate actions
- Manage our Operation team (3-5 people)
- Scale all operational processes to support company growth (campaign launch, data validation, insights packaging & delivery, …)
- Very well structured, organized and ability to multitask as you will be responsible for >5,000 Snooper missions running daily on our map
- Ability to prioritize and organize team work based on changing constraints
- Very good communication and team management skills
- Excellent business sense and strong analytical skillset to help our clients extract the best insights from the data collected by our Snoopers
- Creative thinking to ensure that business problems are translated into fun missions for thousands of shoppers
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture
- Join an awarded start-up: Start up of the year and Best Mobile App start up at StartCon 2016, and recognized as Digital Disruptor of the Retail and Consumer Products industry by the Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail industry
- Benefit from the muru-D network, the accelerator backed by Telstra as we had the privilege to be part of the SYD4 cohort
- Enjoy a great work environment with high flexibility, fun team and other perks right in the center of the Sydney CBD (at Fishburners – Wynyard)!
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
People usually say we’re nice, so let’s catch up and discuss about your ambitions.
Please note that we do NOT accept candidates from recruiting firms or agencies.