Join our team
Become part of the Snooper Family
Do you want to join a VC funded start-up at a very exciting moment of growth. You will work in close relationship with the founding members, owning your decisions and having a real impact on our business and on the lives of thousands of people across Australia?
If you’re interested in any of the following positions, contact us at email@example.com and follow us on Instagram.
SNOOPER is the leading crowdsourcing platform for brands and retailers in Australia. Our community of 100,000+ shoppers gets paid to collect data on behalf of brands during their daily shopping trips so brands can take data driven actions in real-time to improve their execution in store.
Since our launch in 2016, Snooper has been helping some of the largest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics about their products and in-store execution – Coca-Cola, Mars, Beiersdorf, Ferrero, Pernod Ricard and many more.
Our achievements include
- Awarded Start-up of the year at StartCon
- Recognized as Digital Disruptor of the Retail and Consumer Products industry by the Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Selected to be part of muru-D, the Telstra accelerator
- $1M fund raising to accelerate growth
- Partner of Coca-Cola Amatil through their innovation and accelerator program, Amatil X
- 100,000+ users on our Mobile App, and an increased popularity supported by the Australian media
- Launched an exclusive partnership with Trax Retail, the #1 AI and computer vision player for retail
- 70+ leading FMCG companies and retailers leveraging the power of Snooper
- An amazing team of 12 people whose passion led to these fantastic results and are looking forward to the next Snooper adventures
What’s in it for brands: having an internal field force of professional sales reps collecting data in store is expensive, hard to manage and inefficient. You can see Snooper as the Uber of sales reps. Brands can access our community of shoppers to collect data on their behalf while their field force focuses on what they do best: sales. This data is then used to redirect sales reps and take real-time actions to improve their execution in store.
What’s in it for shoppers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone with a smartphone to make money. Anyone can download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid!
- Join an awarded and fast growing start-up at the beginning of our scaling stage
- Get the ability to be in the driving seat and take ownership to drive sustainable growth – you will have a very high impact on the business, immediately!
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and FMCG industry
- Get unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced organisation thanks to stage of the business and span of your responsibilities and by being a key member of the senior team
- Benefit from our connection with the start-up ecosystem, notably the muru-D network (the accelerator backed by Telstra as we had the privilege to be part of the SYD4 cohort)
- Enjoy a great work environment with a fun team and other perks (quarterly team offsites, regular team lunches, weekly Friday drinks and ‘Win of the Week’ celebrations,…)
- Join our team for its annual one week team retreat in Byron Bay.
- Work from our amazing office right in the centre of the Sydney CBD (bright open space shared with great Australian start-ups, barista coffee machine, ping pong table, office bar open every Friday afternoon,…)
The Sky is The Limit
Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a passionate team member to drive our business development strategy and spearhead our growth in Australia and international markets by leading our sales funnel.
You will be responsible for the B2B sales strategy definition and execution of Snooper in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Creativity, Social Networks, Passion & Love
Digital community manager
Our Community of Snoopers is at the heart of our business! We are looking for a passionate Community Manager to grow, retain and activate our community of Snoopers in order to meet the objectives of our clients posting missions on the platform. There are 4 main pillars to your role: Recruitment, Activation, Support, Analytics.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of our client projects while continuously optimising our processes, tools and ways of working to drive profitable growth for our business. You will be coordinating our operational activities and managing our amazing back office team (20+ team members).
You will be 2iC (Second in Command) of our Head of Operations and play a central role in our company, working hand in hand with the sales, community management and tech teams.
Drive our tech development
You will be working closely with our Tech Lead to develop innovative features on both sides of our platform:
- Our web platform used by major brands and retailers to get access to real-time data analytics;
- Our mobile app used by hundreds of thousands of shoppers.
Build amazing products
Junior Software Developer
As a junior software developer at Snooper you will develop your frontend and backend development experience to build and enhance our products.
Turn data into actionable insights
As an Associate Consultant you will be responsible for the success of our clients campaign delivery, ensuring we provide actionable insights to the leaders of the FMCG and Retail industry.
You will be one of our ‘Data & Insights’ masters and will be in charge of making the Snooper data ‘talk’ to extract great learnings for our clients. You will report directly to our Head of Customer Success, guaranteeing you a really steep learning curve. You will play a central role in our company, working hand in hand with the sales, community management and tech teams.
Develop your skills in a fast pace environment
Associate consultant intern
As an Associate Consultant intern at Snooper you will report directly to our Head of Customer success to ensure the successful delivery of our clients campaigns. You will build actionable dashboards and help leading FMCG companies extract key insights from the data collected by our shoppers.
Develop your skills in a fast pace environment
Sales & Marketing intern
As a Sales and Marketing intern, you will work hand in hand with our Business Development team to spearhead our growth.