Associate consultant intern
Delivering excellence to our clients
As an Associate Consultant intern at Snooper you will report directly to our CEO to ensure the successful delivery of our client campaigns, ensuring we provide actionable insights and maximise customer satisfaction.
As part of your daily duties, you will be in charge of:
- Designing and building ‘missions’ (i.e. paid surveys posted on Snooper App) that are both fun to complete for our community of shoppers and leading to insightful data for our clients.
- Briefing and interacting with our team of reviewers to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency of our reviewing process.
- Defining and maintaining the operational settings of our client campaigns.
- Assisting our Customer Success Managers in their interactions with our clients.
- Testing new product features and providing input on how to improve our product to support the scalability and growth of our business.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields (or in the last year of your Bachelor degree and looking for an internship)
- Creative thinking to build enjoyable missions for our community.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Good business sense and analytical skillset to build missions in line with our client needs.
- Very well structured, organized and ability to multitask as you will be responsible for multiple client campaigns running in parallel.
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy.
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture.