Turn data into actionable insights
As an Associate Consultant you will be responsible for the success of our clients campaign delivery, ensuring we provide actionable insights to the leaders of the FMCG and Retail industry.
You will be one of our ‘Data & Insights’ masters and will be in charge of making the Snooper data ‘talk’ to extract great learnings for our clients. You will collaborate directly with our Founders, guaranteeing you a really steep learning curve. You will play a central role in our company, working hand in hand with the growth, community management and tech teams.
As part of your daily duties, you will be in charge of our clients campaigns from start to end, including:
- Translating client needs into Snooper ‘missions’ in a way that optimises the data collection process (speed and accuracy)
- Managing our data validation process and perform data integrity analyses to maximise the quality of the insights delivered to our clients (very quickly you will be responsible to manage a team of data reviewers).
- Managing client interactions to collect input and provide updates along the life of their campaign.
- Building dashboards to translate real-time data collected by shoppers into actionable insights for our clients on the Snooper platform.
- Performing additional data analyses based on specific business needs to help our clients make the most of their data.
- Monitoring campaign progress and results and take appropriate actions to meet client deliverables and deadlines.
- Contributing to optimising our operational processes to support the company growth by developing new tools and ways to automate our product.
- Working in close relationship with our product and IT team to build the tools that will support our growth.
IMPORTANT: Although this position requires strong analytical skills, this is not a position of IT Business Analyst. Do not apply if you expect to perform data analysis on IT systems.
- Minimum requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration or related area.
- Extra (not mandatory)
- Master of Business Administration or related area.
- 1 or 2 years of professional experience (Note this is a junior position)
- FMCG or Consulting experience.
- Who you are
- Excellent business sense and strong analytical skillset to build actionable dashboards and help our clients extract the best insights from the data collected by our Snoopers.
- Good understanding of KPIs driving sales in the FMCG industry
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau or other Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Very well structured, organized and ability to multitask as you will be responsible for multiple client campaigns running in parallel.
- Very good communication skills.
- Creative thinking to translate business problems into quick and easy missions for everyday shoppers.
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy.
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture.