Customer Success & Insights Manager
Deliver great insights & grow customer engagement
As Customer Success & Insights Manager at Snooper you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our clients campaigns.
You will be managing client relationships and guaranteeing successful customer campaign delivery by providing answers to key business questions around promotional activities, category, range and overall retail strategy. You will act as a ‘maestro’, prioritising our campaign pipeline, defining KPIs to track, supervising our team of Associate Consultants and data reviewers, and delivering actionable insights based on data collected by our crowd.
You will report directly to our CEO, guaranteeing you exposure to our most strategic topics. You will play a central role in our company, working hand in hand with the sales, community management and tech teams.
If you have a deep understanding of the key sales drivers of the FMCG and Retail industry, a flair for relationship management, an analytical mind and thrive in a fast-pace environment, then this role is for you.
As part of your daily duties, you will be in charge of our clients campaigns from start to end. This includes:
- Client management: manage your own portfolio of clients; build and maintain positive working relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Analytics and Insight generation: able to answer clients’ strategic questions based on the data captured by our crowd, including both defining the way we collect the data and performing the analytical work required to extract and storyline valuable insights for top tier FMCGs and retailers.
- Project delivery: able to juggle multiple complex project requirements to positively impact the P&L of each campaign. You will be monitoring campaign progress and results and take appropriate actions to meet client deliverables and deadlines. You will have to coordinate cross-functionally to bring ‘the best of Snooper’ to our clients. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality, accuracy and consistency of our data to maximise client satisfaction.
- Business development: actively build industry relationships, understanding client needs in detail and being willing to go the extra mile to create value for our clients. As Customer Success & Insights Manager, you will have a key role to play in client satisfaction and recontracting.
- Culture: contribute to a high-performing, dynamic and engaged culture with your creative ideas, attitude and desire to make an impact.
- People management: demonstrate leadership for 4 direct reports in Sydney and supervision of our remote data reviewing team. You will be providing day-to-day support, managing career conversations and championing your team’s career progression within Snooper
- Bachelor and or Master’s degree in business or in a related discipline.
- Experience in FMCG or Consulting.
- Excellent business sense and strong analytical skillset to help our clients extract the best insights from the data collected by our Snoopers.
- Knowledge and experience interpreting qualitative and quantitative data sets and deriving relevant insights to solve commercial problems.
- A strong business development and commercial mindset.
- Excellent client leadership capability and confident presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and regularly changing environment, juggling with multiple stakeholders and projects
- Very well structured, organized and ability to multitask as you will be responsible for multiple client campaigns running in parallel as well as the management of your team members
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy.
- Caring deeply about people, teamand culture.