- Location: Sydney (no remote work)
- Term: Full Time Permanent employee
- Recruitment Agencies: No
- VISA: Working Visa required (min. Working Holiday Visa)
Would you like to help us build the largest community of store-checkers in APAC and create extra money opportunities for millions of people? Would you like to help the most renowned brands connect directly to their shoppers to get invaluable real time data, make better sales and marketing investments and deliver higher value to their customers? Do you want to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and Consumer Products industry? Would you like to join a fast growing start-up in the middle of its scaling phase?
Who we are
We want to help brands and retailers grow by delivering higher value and better in-store experience to their customers, while creating additional revenue opportunities for everyday shoppers in Australia and beyond.
Our fast growing start-up has been helping some of the biggest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics – Coca-Cola, Mars, Beiersdorf, Pernod Ricard and many more.
In less than 3 years, we achieve the following milestones:
- Awarded Start-up of the year at StartCon
- Recognized as Digital Disruptor of the Retail and Consumer Products industry by the Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Selected to be part of muru-D, the Telstra accelerator
- $1M fund raising to accelerate growth
- Partner of Coca-Cola Amatil through their innovation and accelerator program, Amatil X
- 75,000 users on our Mobile App, and an increased popularity supported by the Australian media
- 55+ leading FMCG companies and retailers leveraging the power of Snooper
- An amazing team of 12 whose passion led to these fantastic results and are looking forward to the next Snooper adventures
What we do
SNOOPER is a crowdsourcing platform for brands: our community of shoppers gets paid to collect in-store data and share their experience with brands in real time through our app.
What’s in it for the brands: We are turning marketing and sales into a science – not just an art – by providing real time data analytics to brands at the lowest cost so that they can make smarter sales and marketing decisions. Brands can finally see through the eyes of their customers in real time and take actions to improve their experience in store.
What’s in it for our Snoopers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone to make money with their smartphones. Download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid!
Our Community of Snoopers is at the heart of our business! We are looking for a passionate Community Manager to grow, retain and activate our community of Snoopers in order to meet the objectives of our clients posting missions on the platform. There are 4 main pillars to your role: Recruitment, Activation, Support, Analytics.
- Community recruitment
Your goal: Get Snoopers in every cities in Australia and New Zealand, regardless of how remote they are
- Paid advertising: Define and execute the digital advertising strategy to recruit Snoopers (i.e. mobile app users) at the lowest cost – Identify most effective advertising channels, prepare advertising plan based on user profiles, prepare targeted advertising messages and creatives, launch and monitor advertising campaigns, manage advertising budget.
- Other channels: Use your creativity to recruit users in more regional areas where Facebook advertising is less effective.
- Advertising Analytics & ROI management: Analyse advertising campaign results and optimise campaigns based on key metrics (reach, cost per click, conversion rate, cost per install, …) to keep optimising advertising ROI
- Community engagement and activation
Your goal: Capitalise on every single shopping trips to get our community to complete missions for brands
- Create user engagement and get as many missions possible completed by our Snooper community. You will be in charge of building our strategy and executing it on a daily basis.
- Use our Facebook page, YouTube channel, Snooper Newsletter, Push notifications to drive user activity. From contests, to Word of Mouth campaigns, just let your creativity to design and test as many engagement mechanisms as possible!
- Community support
Your goal: Deliver best-in-class user support experience for our beloved Snoopers
- Manage our customer service desk to answer our community’s questions
- Implement tools and processes to help reduce the number of requests received – you are free to design and pick the options you prefer to take great care of our dear community
Your goal: Adopt a data-driven approach to track and improve the community-related KPIs
- Analyse community behaviours to increase user activity, lower churn and better target recruitment efforts
- Leverage data to help drive growth in a scalable and sustainable way
- Collaborate closely with our Product & Tech team and provide input on features required to positively impact community KPIs
- Very creative and think out of the box
- Great business sense and analytical skills
- Very good communication skills and ability to create high quality content and design
- Very well organised and communicating well on deadlines, priorities and roadblocks
- Great sense of ownership and autonomy
- Curious and willing to learn new skills
- Team player caring deeply about people and culture
- Join an awarded and fast growing start-up at the beginning of our scaling stage
- Get the ability to be in the driving seat and take ownership to drive sustainable growth – you will have a very high impact on the business, immediately!
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and FMCG industry
- Get unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced organisation thanks to stage of the business and span of your responsibilities and by being a key member of our team
- Benefit from our connection with the start-up ecosystem, notably the muru-D network (the accelerator backed by Telstra as we had the privilege to be part of the SYD4 cohort)
- Enjoy a great work environment with a fun team and other perks (quarterly team offsites, regular team lunches, weekly Friday drinks and ‘Win of the Week’ celebrations,…)
- Work from our amazing office right in the centre of the Sydney CBD (bright open space shared with great Australian start-ups, barista coffee machine, ping pong table, office bar open every Friday afternoon,…) – note: Due to Covid-19, our team is currently working from home.
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com
People usually say we’re nice, so let’s catch up and discuss about your ambitions.
Please note that we do NOT accept candidates from recruiting firms or agencies.