Marketing & Growth Manager
Fuel the top of our funnel
You have experience in defining and executing a fully integrated B2B marketing strategy to create brand awareness, generate leads, increase conversion and maximise client activity? You are passionate and want to create something from nothing, having an impact on a daily basis and build long lasting partnerships in Australia and beyond? Then this role is maybe made for you!
Generate growth by defining and leading our strategic marketing initiatives (primarily focused on the B2B side of our market place)
You will be responsible for the B2B marketing strategy definition and execution of Snooper in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Your objectives will be to create brand awareness, generate leads, increase conversion and maximise client activity on the Snooper platform.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define go-to-market strategy for all Snooper solutions, including value proposition communication, sales channel prioritisation and associated marketing strategy
- Design & implement scalable lead generation tools and processes – e.g. webinars to position us as industry experts, demo process clarifying Snooper offer and expected output, online ‘product videos’ showcasing client results
- Create brand awareness – e.g. secure speaking slots in conferences and build ‘point of view’ to share at industry events
- Design communication strategy around value proposition to educate clients on Snooper Power (e.g. leveraging use cases or client testimonials)
- Build partnerships with industry bodies and data companies to promote Snooper and open new sales channels
- Promote Snooper products and services through digital paid marketing (e.g. Linkedin) and content marketing (e.g. monthly newsletter, blog on our website)
- Manage PR plan – define content calendar and help shape PR content in collaboration with our ghost writer
- Design promotional offers to drive sales among new and existing clients (e.g. discounts or free content in line with key retail events – chocolate for Easter, liquor for Father’s Day, …)
- Provide recommendations on new product launches and expansion in new markets, and drive associated marketing efforts
- Work closely with Founding team on all key strategic initiatives to help achieve company vision and growth objectives
- Contribute to our expansion in new markets in close collaboration with founding team
- You have 5+ years of experience as Marketing Manager in the FMCG industry or any other relevant experience
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to become ‘the’ expert instantly
- You have a creative but analytical mindset, thirst for understanding customer & industry needs and the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- You can confidently and constructively build partnerships with C-level executives
- You are happy to work autonomously while being an amazing team member and you deeply care about people and culture
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by results!