Optimise our operational processes and coordinate the successful delivery of our projects
We’re looking for a passionate Operations Manager to help our start-up enter its scaling phase. As Operations Manager you will optimise our operational processes, coordinate the successful delivery of our projects, lead cross-functional teams both locally and off-shore, contribute to opening new markets beyond Australian borders and much more.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of our client projects while continuously optimising our processes, tools and ways of working to drive profitable growth for our business.
You will be 2iC (Second in Command) of our Head of Customer Success and play a central role in our company, working hand in hand with the sales, community management and tech teams.
You will act as a ‘Project Owner’, prioritising campaigns and organising team work to ensure we can provide actionable insights in line with customer requirements in terms of data, budget, time and coverage.
- Acting as Project Owner on our client campaigns, you will organise and lead the work of cross-functional teams and will be responsible for the successful delivery of client campaigns, from campaign creation, to data collection, data validation, dashboard creation and insights generation
- Ensuring the quality, accuracy and consistency of our data by conducting data integrity analysis on our customer campaigns and setting up processes & tools helping us maintain data quality.
- Overseeing client interactions with the Business Analysts to collect input and provide updates along the life of their campaign and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction that leads to recontracting and increased customer engagement.
- Monitoring campaign progress and results and take appropriate actions to meet client deliverables and deadlines, notably by providing directions to our community manager and back-office team.
- Support our Head of Customer Success with the organisation of team work (20+ team members in back office + business analysts and community manager in Sydney) to help meet broader company goals and daily customer requirements in terms of data, budget, time and coverage.
- Optimising our operational processes to support the company growth by developing new tools and ways to automate our product.
- Helping us drive profitable growth through process optimisation & tech features that will contribute to minimise cost of operations.
- Creating best-in-class ways of working to help manage our continuously growing back office team (20+ team members oversees).
- Contribute to setting up processes to support international growth and launch in new countries.
- Working in close relationship with our product and IT team to build the tools that will support our growth.
- Excellent client and team management skills.
- Very structured, organized and ability to multitask.
- Very good communication skills as you will be at the centre of the Snooper team.
- Creative thinking to solve business problems.
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy.
- Excellent business sense and strong analytical skillset
- Appetite to work in a tech start-up in the FMCG/Retail space.
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture.