Snooper 2019 industry report series
How to win during key selling periods
Discover which alcohol brands and categories were the most visible in store this Easter
Understanding the drivers of performance during key selling periods has never been more important for informing optimal investment, innovation and execution for suppliers.
We are now launching the next issue of our ‘key selling periods’ insight series: Easter !
Between March 15th and April 12th, Snooper will collect data on in store execution and display measurement in a representative sample of liquor retailers to help alcohol suppliers understand which brands and categories won and what drove their performance.
As a supplier fill in the form below to show your interest or contribute to the report by sending additional questions and KPIs they would like to see answered in the report (deadline: Wednesday March 11th).
What’s included in this report?
Understand how suppliers leverage store assets and off-location displays during this key selling period, and which brands were able to create the most impactful touchpoints outside the shelves.
– Share of display per category;
– Display penetration at brand level to understand who outperformed the market within each category and who managed to maximise the number of touchpoints outside the aisle;
– Presence of “themed” creative concepts and shopper insights on the impact of displays in store;
– Comparison of all KPIs across retail banners to help you prioritise your investments during key selling periods;
You can request additional KPIs by showing your interest here below.
This report will focus on the Wine and Spirit categories.
Are you an alcoholic beverage player and you didn’t see your category in this list (e.g. Beer, Wine, Cider, RTD) ? Click on ‘I’m interested’ to send us your request.
Our Snoopers will visit a sample of stores including Dan Murphy’s, independents, BWS and Liquorland.
We will launch four waves of store checks to compare different periods:
- Wave 1: From 15/03 to 1/04
- Wave 2: From 1/04 to 12/04